As 2019 comes to a close, we're taking a look back at some of the most inspiring kids we met this year thanks to viewers who shared their stories. Take a moment to enjoy these stories and think about how you can inspire others in the new year.
We love to hear from you. Share stories about the inspiring kids in your life by clicking here.
1) 5-year-old rings the bell for his last chemotherapy treatment after three years of receiving treatment.
2) 9-year-old Kamryn turned years of being bullied into self-love anthem that he wrote and shared with the world.
3) After undergoing a cranial skull remodel to correct a rare skull condition, Branson was able to walk in the hospital with a smile before he could even open his eyes.
4) Parker's journey with a rare heart condition led to a lifesaving law in his home state.
5) Adliene, 16, beat the odds and became the only teenager from her state to perform in the 2019 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.